Programs and Partners
BECA prepares students with technical skills and real-world experiences that allow them to graduate on-time and with a plan, whether they are ready to enter the workforce or go on to college/university. We have a number of Post-Secondary Readiness programs and partners that are open to all of our high school students for career exploration, skill building and leadership development.
Career Apprenticeship Program (CAP)
- Students develop job skills in specific disciplines
- Students develop other professional skills such as writing a resume, interview practice, etc.
- Students serve as models and leaders for the student body and larger BECA community
- Students gain applicable experience with formal job application process
Career Readiness and Modern Youth Apprenticeship Program (CRMYA)
- High school and debt-free college credit
- Nationally-recognized industry certificates
- Work experience and internships
- Networking experience
- Technical/ career skills in a variety of fields
For more information, please visit the DOE website.
Summer Youth Employment Program (SYEP)
- Explore different interests and career pathways
- Develop productive workplace habits
- Engage in learning experiences that strengthen their social, civic, and leadership skills
- Earn compensation
For more information, visit the SYEP website.
Follow Us to Success